Manager Accounting & Reporting
The Manager Accounting & Reporting (C&C) is an experienced financial expert who ensures accurate and complete records of the three legal entities within the Connect and Control Business Unit in accordance with applicable accounting principles, legal requirements, corporate policy and control framework. In addition, you are responsible for monitoring working capital and cash flow, tax issues, operation and monitoring of all periodic (Sox) audits and monthly reporting to the parent company, Varex Corporation. You report to the Global Finance Director C&C. The Accounting & Reporting Manager plays an essential role in the further professionalization and development of the financial organization.
Within this position you are hands-on responsible for the accounting and consolidation process of the C&C business unit and all related financial reporting, ensuring high-quality deliverables. In addition, the Accounting & Reporting Manager is responsible for the sustainable improvement of financial processes and ensures continuity and stability. Together with the team you manage a broad portfolio of financial activities, including management accounting, credit control, accounts payable and payroll. In this role you are an active sparring partner for the Finance Director of the Business unit, as well as for the FP&A department and various financial departments at our American headquarters in Salt Lake City.
- Experience within a large multinational environment in a manufacturing industry;
- Knowledge and skills of financial management, preferably Big 4 Accounting / Audit experience;
- Strong technical accounting and reporting skills;
- ERP knowledge (SAP is a plus);
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley;
- Proven ability to execute projects in a complex environment;
- Positive management style for team building;
- Strong communication and presentation skills at all levels.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance or business administration;
- At least 5 years of experience in a similarly relevant position in a multinational environment;
- Experience with SOx framework and reporting according to US GAAP;
- Solid oral and written communication skills (fluent English is required).
What can you expect from Varex:
- The ability to make a difference at an international organization;
- An exciting working environment in a modern, innovative and growing organization;
- Varied and challenging activities;
- Work environment where quality is very important;
- Excellent employment conditions package.